Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Day

One day, you're gonna look back and smile
One day, you're gonna feel that lightning shoot through your heart
One day, you're gonna feel what I felt
It will melt you like I did.

One day, that look in your eye will fade like the sun
One day, I will find you right where you left me
One day, it's gonna come back to haunt you
It will melt you like I did.

One day, that same song you sang will be sung by another
One day, the love will be there to remind you
One day, my heart will sing again.
It will melt you like I did.

One day, I will drive back up the mountain to you
One day, life will come back to the graveyard
One day
One day
It will melt you like I did.

One day, just one day......
That's all I really need.
But then again, maybe it's you that needs me.

Who's Following